The Best Geothermal Warranty
Our warranty does more than provide you with peace of mind; it drives our engineers and quality control teams to be better. You can rest assured that testing on each Hydron Module unit is the most robust in the industry. That means you receive nothing but the highest quality geothermal heating and cooling system from our manufacturing plant.
The unsurpassed Hydron Module warranty is our commitment to you to uphold the greatest level of excellence and reliability.
Residential Warranty*: Effective January 1, 2010
- Lifetime Cabinet, Heat Exchanger and Compressor Warranty This is the geothermal industry's first and only lifetime warranty. This warrants the cabinet, heat exchanger and compressor for life to the original purchaser-user.
- 10-Year Refrigerant System Component Warranty This includes the compressor, air coil, expansion valve and reversing valve.
- 10-Year Geothermal System Warranty This warrants against defect in materials and workmanship.
- 10-Year Parts Warranty This includes accessories (thermostat, flow center, auxiliary heater and EWC zoning) when purchased through Enertech Manufacturing, LLC.
- 10-Year Labor Allowance Warranty This warrants the service labor allowances for ten years. The dealer/installer warrants the first year and Enertech Manufacturing, LLC warrants years two through ten.
Hydron Module D-I-Y Policy
Hydron Module geothermal heat pumps and system installations may include electrical, refrigerant and/or water connections. Federal, state and local codes and regulations apply to various aspects of the installation. Improperly installed equipment can lead to equipment failure and health/safety concerns. For these reasons, only qualified technicians should install a Hydron Module geothermal system.
Because of the importance of proper installation, Hydron Module does not sell equipment direct to homeowners. Internet websites and HVAC outlets may allow for purchases directly by homeowners and do-it-yourselfers, but Hydron Module offers no warranty on equipment that is purchased via the internet or installed by persons without proper training.
Hydron Module has set forth this policy to ensure installations of Hydron Module geothermal systems are done safely and properly. The use of well-trained, qualified technicians helps ensure that your system provides many years of comfort and savings.