Revolution Series Outdoor Split
Let Hydron Module elevate your heating and cooling to a new standard. The Revolution Series outdoor split system can be added to your existing furnace or air conditioner, creating a highly efficient hybrid system. The outdoor split is also ideal for new construction as a stand-alone geothermal heat pump.
Applications: Forced air heating and cooling; Domestic hot water
- Copeland® UltraTech® two-stage scroll compressor
- UV protected, powder coated steel cabinet
- Easy access service panels
- Digital controls
- Convenient side-mount flow center configuration
- Built-in freeze protection
- Flow center cover & aluminum pipe shield
- Back-seated service valves with service ports
- Lifetime compressor, heat exchanger and cabinet warranty
- Rated in accordance with ISO Standard 13256-1 which includes Pump Penalties.
- Heating capacities based on 68.0°F DB, 59.0°F WB entering air temperature.
- Cooling capacities based on 80.6°F DB, 66.2°F WB entering air temperature.
- Entering water temperatures Full Load: 32°F heating / 77°F cooling.
- Entering water temperatures Part Load: 41°F heating / 68°F cooling.
Depending on your equipment and installation type your installer will help determine which of these accessories are needed to complete your geothermal system.
- Flow centers - pressurized
- Auxiliary external electric heater
- Non-programmable thermostat
- Programmable thermostat
- EWC zone control
- Electrostatic filter (washable)
- Electronic 24 volt air cleaner
- Disposable pleated filter
- Air handler (DX refrigerant based)
- "A" coil (DX refrigerant based)
- Extended warranty
- Consumer purchase plans
Revolution Outdoor Split Brochure
Product brochure for the Revolution Outdoor SplitDownload
Revolution Outdoor Split Engineering Data & Installation Manual