An investment in a geothermal system offers you more than a way to heat your home in the winter and cool it in the summer. Whether you are committed to improving the environment or you dread the hassles of home maintenance and upkeep, or maybe you just want to save on your monthly utility bills (and who doesn?t?!), a geothermal system is your total solution.
- Safe and Secure - no fossil fuel exhaust means no chimney or flue is required. There is no opportunity for explosions or carbon monoxide poisoning, which makes a geothermal system the safest choice for your family.
- Money In Your Pocket - Geothermal systems are recognized by the EPA as the most energy efficient heating and cooling systems available today. Savings are produced by tapping into the free energy naturally stored in the earth.
- Earth Friendly - Geothermal systems actually have a positive impact on our environment since they burn no fossil fuels and use very little electricity. This enhances our efforts to control pollution, green house emissions, and other issues that impact our everyday environment.
- Noise Free Environment - no noisy outdoor air conditioner is required, so air conditioning no longer has to detract from your outdoor activities. An additional bonus: there is no unsightly outdoor unit to detract from your landscaping.
- Less Maintenance and Service - a single system heats, cools, and produces hot water. Since this unit is located inside the home, it is not exposed to harsh outdoor conditions which could lead to mechanical issues.
- Comfort, Comfort, Comfort - because of the way geothermal systems cycle, they do a better job of air purification and dehumidification than conventional systems. They also provide more consistent air temperatures throughout the house, eliminating hot and/or cold spots. Additionally, zoning can allow you to maintain a different temperature in different areas of your home.
- Free Hot Water - a geothermal system has the capability of capturing reclaimed heat during the heating and cooling modes thus reducing a typical 4-person household?s water heating cost by 50% to 60%!
- Longer Life Expectancy - you can expect your geothermal system to provide you with, on average, 20 to 24 years of reliable total comfort and savings as compared to a 13 to 15 year life expectancy of conventional systems.
- Flexibility - there is no job too big or too small for a geothermal system. Our versatile equipment can be installed in existing homes, new construction homes, small shopping centers, and even the largest commercial structures.